Saturday, March 31, 2012
The Plan
We are afraid of change. We
are afraid because change never leads exactly where we think it will when we
begin to move forward. There are so many facets of our society that are in desperate need of fixing, and yet we stagnate, waiting for some mythical revolution to topple all that we see as wrong with our way of life. Even those who seek out change do so within the confines of the current system, leaving themselves without the tools necessary to move outside the circle. I do not profess to be the one to shove us, kicking and screaming, over the cliff, but I do want to help. That is why I have started this blog, and every day I will write a post on an aspect of our culture that needs to change, and what I think that change should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment